Information We Collect
We may collect personal information which can be used to identify you as an individual. This includes your title, name, address, telephone number(s), geographical location, email(s), date of birth, gender, copies of any document(s) provided, financial details including your bank account details as well as other relevant information in your application form.
We also collect information on how you accesses and use the Swedish Nannies website, information about your browser or device when using our website including geolocation data to determine what country you are accessing our website from, your IP address, device ID, browser type and version and time zone. This can in some circumstances be considered to be personal data.
Details of any communication made between Swedish Nannies and a client or a candidate. This includes written, email, telephone and web chat correspondence.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
In order for us to enter into a contract with you or for legitimate interests we collect this information to better understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service when seeking childcare or employment. We also collect it for:
- Keeping internal records and for compliance with the law where necessary.
- To communicate with you verbally or in writing when assisting in finding suitable childcare or employment.
- Answering any queries or complaints from you in writing, telephone or web chat.
- To process invoices being sent out and collecting our fees.
- When contacting us about an technical issue we may use personal data in order to operate and protecting our business. This includes troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.
- To use data analytics in order to understand how and where you access our website in order to improve our service, website and experience.
Sharing Data With Third Parties
We may at times share your personal data with a third party, this includes:
- Clients seeking suitable childcare providers.
- Childcare providers seeking suitable employment.
- Banks and other payment providers.
- Carefully selected partners we work with, who’s services are being advertised on the Swedish Nannies website and who can provide you with a service if requested verbally or written by you.
- IT providers we use in order to operate our website and web chat.
- Social media platforms in order for us to marketing specific job offers.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who will provide consultancy, banking, insurance, accounting and legal services.
- UK law enforcements agencies, HM Revenue and Custom and other UK based authorities who have relevant jurisdiction and require us to share personal details in accordance with UK law.
International Transfers Of Data
We may in order to fulfil our commitment to you in finding suitable childcare option or employment share certain relevant personal data with clients or candidates living inside the EEA who share the GDPR legislation.
At times we may share certain personal data with clients seeking childcare options or candidates seeking employment who are not residing inside the EEA. In these circumstances we will contact you directly to gain written permission to share your personal data.
We are committed to ensuring your personal data is secure at all times. In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss or theft we have put in place procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Furthermore, our site is accessed by using https meaning everything we send and receive is encrypted for additional security.
Keeping And Managing Personal Information
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
At the end of the retention period we will delete any personal data we hold about you, thus such basic information that we are required to keep by UK law due to tax purposes.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to all personal data we hold about you.
- Ask for any information we hold about you to be rectified.
- Ask for any information we hold about you to be deleted.
- Request of us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to us processing your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent previously given to us.
We do not charge a fee in order for us to process your request in accessing the personal information we hold about you. Once you have contacted us in writing with your request, we will process it within 28 days.
If you have any queries or would like to exercise any of your rights and request personal data we hold about you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. As a security measure and to prevent unauthorised access we will request certain personal information from you in order to help us confirm your identity and process your request. This includes your full name, address and email.
Links To Other Websites
When using the Swedish Nannies website you as a user can restrict the usage of cookies on your device. You can choose to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website in your browser settings. This will however affect how the Swedish Nannies website operates and may limit the way you can use our site.