Swedish Nanny Jobs at Holiday Clubs & Ski Resorts Abroad
We help Swedish Nannies find jobs at holiday camps and ski resorts across Europe. As a Nanny, you’ll work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry and have the opportunity to live in some of Europe’s most desirable places, experiencing the coastal locations of the Mediterranean and leading ski resorts across the Alps.
Our placement service is completely free to use. If you are interested in working as a Nanny abroad, please register with us and we’ll help with your next adventure.
Scott Dunn Partnership
We are proud to work with Scott Dunn, providing Nannies to one of the UK’s leading luxury travel company. Employing over 150 full time staff in their UK offices in London and Chichester, Scott Dunn arranges bespoke holidays to amazing locations all over the world and operates luxury ski chalets, villas and children’s clubs in some of the world’s top resorts.
As a Nanny abroad, you will work as part of the Scott Dunn company, who will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Live out accommodation.
- Return travel to the resort from the UK or Sweden.
- Comprehensive training course.
- Lunch on working days.
- Opportunity to ski in your free time. Winter only.
- Free ski area lift pass. Winter only.
- Free ski and board equipment hire. Winter only.
Summer & Winter Roles
There are a range of Nanny jobs available with Scott Dunn during both the Summer and Winter seasons. You'll have the opportunity to become a valued member of the Children’s Club team or become a private Nanny operating in a family's villa or chalet.
You’ll be expected to deliver care for children across all ages, providing a varied and engaging activity programme and ensuring children have the holiday of a lifetime.
- Children's Club Nanny
- Private Villa Nanny
- Become a Summer Holiday Nanny and discover some of Europe's finest coastal locations
- Children's Club Nanny
- Private Chalet Nanny
- Work as a Winter Holiday Nanny and expirience the many ski slopes that the Alps has to offer
Whilst working as a Nanny for Scott Dunn you will have a number of responsibilities:
- Care for children aged between four months to thirteen years.
- Ensure that guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare.
- Be adapt and keep an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines.
- Be confident in dealing with Scott Dunn guests.
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for the children.
- Plan and provide a healthy, nutritious lunch and mid morning and afternoon snack.
- Ensure that the chalet/villa is clean and tidy and that the toys and equipment are put away at the end of each day.
- Communicate with the parents at the end of each day regarding their child's wellbeing.
- Be available for babysitting three times a week (paid in addition to your weekly wage).
- Work in any other of Scott Dunn's resorts if and when required.
- Provide appropriate care in the event of any accident occurring - this may involve driving the children to an appropriate medical centre.
- Liaise with Scott Dunn's UK office, the Children's Club manager and other staff and work as a team.
- Ensure that all paperwork is kept up to date.
- Take the children to and from ski school. Winter only.
- Where necessary drive children around the resort in a safe and responsible manner in a Scott Dunn vehicle.
Let's Get Started
You may have more questions which we'd be happy to answer or if you're ready, you can register with us and get started.